As mobile technology continues to advance, we see a steady rise in user expectations and the need for consumers to have quick service at their finger-tips. Most restaurants and retailers alike have quickly realized that making signification investments in supply chain management and mobile technologies is a must – in order to stay competitive. Yet many stores fall short, when it comes to supporting a needy and ever-changing mobile-centric marketplace.
Delivering a great customer experience is the #1 priority at our MTL panelist’s 200+ casual dining stores. So what’s the key to their success? Their training program for their waitstaff via iPads and Mobile Apps!
Join us to hear their full story and learn how leveraging mobility in the Hospitality space can increase revenue, improve workforce productivity, and grow customer loyalty. You’ll also learn tips and tricks to success, from Restaurant Technology Advisor with 15+ years of experience, in the strategic guidance of restaurant operators companies.
Discussion Topics Include:
- How to Build a Business Case for Mobility
- Top Management Tools to Implement
- Mobile Applications impact to Customer Experience & Employee Productivity
- MTL Spotlights and their innovation-driven strategies
- Bill Lindsey, Restaurant Technology Advisor, à la carte
- Stu Ackerman, Technologies Manager, Cheesecake Factory
- Eric Neher, Restaurant Technology Leader, Brinker International
- Kris Snyder, CEO, Vox Mobile