Vox Mobile, an enterprise mobility service provider, today announced it has joined the Android Enterprise Recommended program as a managed service provider.
The Google™- led program recommends device and service providers that support the popular Android mobile platform and gives customers more confidence in deploying the Android™ platform and ensuring their enterprise mobility deployment is consistent and current. Membership in the program gives Vox Mobile training on from Google to help customers simplify their mobility programs, allowing for agile and efficient growth using Android.
Vox Mobile’s Managed Mobility Services are designed to help organizations build the foundation of their mobile strategy, operationalize their mobile programs and support their mobile users – all at one, predictable flat cost. Services include:
- Mobility & IoT Roadmap Development
- Mobility Plan Audits
- Organizational Alignment
- Industry Specific Compliance, Regulatory Requirements Planning
- Hardware and Software Evaluations
- End-user Support
- Help Desk
- Device Procurement, Deployment, Replacement & Repair
- EMM System Administration
- Asset Management Software
- Spend Management
- Single Source Device Procurement
- Financing Options
- Guaranteed Latest Devices
- Replacement Management
- One Predictable Flat Cost
Customers can expect Android Enterprise Recommended MSPs, like Vox Mobile, to demonstrate:
- Technical expertise and leadership with dedicated personnel trained by Google on implementing and supporting Android
- Experience with Android Enterprise Recommended enterprise mobility management systems
- A close working relationship with Google for planning and escalation issues
- A commitment to staying current on the latest Android product features and training requirements
“Android Enterprise Recommended offers countless and affordable options for the management of both corporate and employee-owned devices, allowing for business growth,” stated Monica Bruni, CEO, Vox Mobile. “We’re thrilled to be an Android Enterprise Recommended MSP and excited to meet the elevated standards set by Google when offering a consistent and flexible deployment and support experience.”
For more information contact Vox Mobile at email@example.com or 1.800.536.9030.
Posted February 19, 2019.
Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.