Tech Update – Mobile Application Risk Management
With the proliferation of both company endorsed and public mobile applications, the risk to a company’s information has greatly escalated. This Mobile Thought Leaders (MTL) Webinar, we will present a technology update on mobile app risk management for the enterprise. The featured technology will be Appthority. We will address the security needs that come from all the exploits that come from all the apps that are on people’s different mobile devices.
Discussion topics during our technology review include:
- Frightening realities of mobile app risk
- How to protect a fast changing app environment inherently driven by the habits of your mobile users
- Technology advancements that detect and secure against data leakage and contact information access
- Audience Q&A
- Domingo Guerra, President & Co-founder, Appthority
- Brett Wilson, Director of Solutions Architecture, Vox Mobile
- Jim Haviland, Chief Strategy Officer, Vox Mobile
Who should attend: CMIOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, and other IT, clinical services, research, operations and human resources management that are stakeholder’s in mobile initiatives.