Mobile Expense Management – Steps to Optimize Your Spend
Mobile Thought Leaders Online
A webinar series dedicated to mobile innovation and best practices.
Topic: Mobile Expense Management – Steps to Optimize Your Spend
Date & Time: October 15, 2015 1:00pm – 2:00pm (ET)
The demand to work in a mobile fashion comes from every type of user including the executive suite, the field, customers and business partners. Therefore, it is not surprising that mobility costs are among the fastest-growing IT expenses for most organizations. Mobile expense management can feel like navigating a maze and most organizations are struggling to understand how to get it under control. During this webinar we will provide practical tips and best practices that can not only reduce your mobile costs – but more importantly – optimize your mobile spend based on your organization’s mobile user needs.
Discussion topics will include:
- Common misconceptions & policies that may be driving your costs up
- Expense management for BYOD vs. corporate owned devices
- Compliance management Dos and Don’ts
- Why it’s not about beating up the carrier
- How to gain the visibility you need to be effective
- Real-world examples and the potential $$ savings you can achieve
Rob Seemann, Director Global Solution Architecture, Vox Mobile
Who should attend: CMIOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, and other IT, clinical services, research, operations and human resources management that are stakeholder’s in for mobile initiatives.