MDM/EMM Support and Technical Integration with Vox Mobile
In our continuing series on evaluating MMS providers we will now address questions that focus on MDM/EMM Support and Technical Integration as part of Managed Mobility Services.
In 2014, mobility industry executive Matt East identified 60 questions that companies should ask when evaluating Managed Mobility Service providers. Finding an MMS vendor that can meet all of your company’s needs can be frustrating. If your organization is considering implementing an MMS solution for the first time, or looking to switch vendors, knowing which questions to ask when evaluating providers can help. The following blog series sheds some light on how Vox Mobile, a Gartner-recognized leader in MMS, would answer these queries within the following categories:
- Reporting & Analytics
- Invoicing & Carrier Bill Analysis
- Daily Account Management, Technical Help Desk, and Customer Support
- MDM/EMM Support and Technical Integration
- BYOD Management
- Implementation & Onboarding
- Contract, ROI, and Pricing Model Costs
MDM/EMM Support and Technical Integration
- How does Vox Mobile support Mobile Device Management (MDM) Or Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)?
Vox Mobile supports MDM or EMM through our entire solution-lifecycle.
- From the Investigation phase, where customers identify their needs and compare various solutions;
- To the Planning phase, where we work with clients to scope-out their infrastructure needs to support the solution for today and the future.
- Then the Implementation phase, where we will install, configure and test the solution based on the customers’ unique requirements.
- Once built, tested, and signed-off on, by the customer, we will transition support to the final phase, Ongoing Support and Maintenance.
- What MDM’s or EMM’s does Vox Mobile’s team currently support?
Vox Mobile currently supports all of the EMM Solutions contained within Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. The current list includes; AirWatch, MobileIron, XenMobile (Citrix), MaaS360 (IBM), Good, BlackBerry, SOTI, and Tango.
- Does Vox Mobile have technical integrations with any MDM’s or EMM’s? If so, which ones?
Yes, currently Vox Mobile has technical integration with AirWatch and MobileIron, in our Vox Choice, Mobility Management Software.
- Is Vox Mobile capable of executing and managing a large-scale MDM deployment?
Yes, Vox Mobile is capable of executing and managing Large-scale EMM deployments for all of the EMM Solutions Vox Mobile Supports. Vox Mobile has worked with clients on new EMM installations and configurations, as well as upgrades to existing EMM environments. The more complex engagements, that we have been a part of, were migrations from one EMM solution provider to another. What makes them complex is working to minimize the impact to the end-users.
Vox Mobile has more answers to the 60 Questions to Ask during the MMS Evaluation Process:
Next: BYOD Management
West, Matt. “60 MMS Evaluation Questions.” 24 June 2012. Web