BYOD for Healthcare Panel- Mobile Thought Leaders Online
Mobility is transforming the healthcare industry. However, mobile creates unique challenges for healthcare organizations – particularity in the area of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD). With more than 60% of people using their personal devices at work, it is imperative that IT departments realize the strategic value of BYOD while developing effective solutions to the potential challenges.
Join us for this complimentary webinar, sponsored by AirWatch and Vox Mobile. A panel of healthcare professionals will discuss their organizations’ experiences with BYOD and the valuable lessons learned.
- Lee Harnage, Unified Communications Analyst, Tampa General
- Tim Kubick, Mobile Device Specialist, Ohio Health
- Marcus Stahlman, Lead Systems Administrator, Mercy Health
- Courtney Sowerby, Sales Manager – Healthcare, AirWatch
- Kris Synder, CEO, Vox Mobile
- Jim Haviland, Chief Strategy Officer, Vox Mobile
Who should attend: CMIOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, and other IT, clinical services, research, operations and human resources management that are stakeholder’s in mobile initiatives.
- Vox Mobile